News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

LS Thomas & Percy couplers

Started by PaulB, December 17, 2009, 08:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulB

I recently purchased both LS Thomas & Percy and I love their look and operation very much. One problem I am having though is that as they go into curves or come out of curves they unhook. I thought it was the hook coupler and just switched them all to knuckle and the problem is still exists. Is anyone else having this problem.

One thought I have is that its the tight radius of the curves but I haven't tried it on some other radius curve yet.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.

thanks
Paul

Nathan

We have had the same problem with our Thomas at the club layout on large radius curves using the hook and loops.  Have not tried the knuckle's yet.

alex wittman

did you make sure the track and curves are level? that might be the problem, when i get my LS thomas and truck, i will post a video on how to make chain linked couplers on the troublesome truck and to couple thomas to him. that might help. but if you want to try it right now then i can post some instructions on how to do it.

PaulB

Alex,

That would be great if its not to much trouble. Chaining the cars will actually look more like the Thomas series.

thanks

Paul