News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

novelty

Started by full maxx, December 21, 2009, 07:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full maxx

look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

Jim Banner

A Grinch train would be neat around the Christmas tree.  But $25 shipping to Canada on top of $20 for the train makes it a bit much.

Jim
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

BestSnowman

That is neat but wow, $9 shipping to Minnesota. If I saw it at a hobby store or train show for that I might buy it but I don't know I'd pay that much shipping on it.

Also if my eyes don't decieve me the boxcar has a wheelset loose (looks like the interior axel from the left-hand truck is sitting sideways to the right of the truck).
-Matthew Newman
My Layout Blog

full maxx

Quote from: BestSnowman on December 22, 2009, 07:14:01 AM
That is neat but wow, $9 shipping to Minnesota. If I saw it at a hobby store or train show for that I might buy it but I don't know I'd pay that much shipping on it.

Also if my eyes don't decieve me the boxcar has a wheelset loose (looks like the interior axel from the left-hand truck is sitting sideways to the right of the truck).
good call on the axle but my new set said the wheels may become dislodged during shipping and to just pop it back in place
look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

BestSnowman

Yeah, it should pop back in but it appears to be the cheap plastic wheelsets which would probably need to be replaced anyway (and pop out a lot easier).
-Matthew Newman
My Layout Blog