News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

showing off the NKP seven six five

Started by lmackattack, December 21, 2009, 08:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmackattack

Down at the EMRCC club with the Bachmann NKP Berkshire this weekend. Pulling 62 cars around the 10 scale mile layout for open house

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA28-zblCm8

jonathan

Very Cool!  Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Jonathan

Rashputin

Thanks for the YouTube link !!!

I've tested mine with forty cars and a 1.5% ruling grade but haven't had a chance to see what the upper limit is without a grade to deal with.  Mine out pull the Proto engines we've compared them to hands down and you really can't beat twice the pulling power for half the price of the comparable the LifeLike Berks.

Regards

lmackattack

With the added weight I added the berk will pull about 45 cars on the flats. and 38 cars up all the clubs 1.25% grades if I can get a run at them. In this vid I will have to admit I have a powered box car ;) hidden in the string of cars. I can pull 80 car trains with both engine and powered box car all day long.  On Open house nights at the club it puts on a good show for the public. Also gets the modern Diesel guys spun up with there multible 4 axel engine consist pulling shorter 50 car trains LOL!!! If Im real tricky I put in 2 powered box cars and can pull about 110 with "one" loco at the lead... I have 10 scale miles to work with so we have the room to get around the club layout just fine...

In My pretend ...world STEAM STILL RULES!