News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

DCC Sound-Equipped Baldwin 2-8-0

Started by bartlettmi, December 24, 2009, 12:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bartlettmi

How can I control the volume on the "default" sound... you put this engine+tender on the track (by the way, I LOVE the fact that sound has found its way into a really cool HO train) and it scares my youngest son out of the room... If I press a function button it quiets down and then is replaced with the "chuff" sound I believe - some of the bells are too quiet to be heard over what  I'll call the "background" noises... just think some are way too loud. Thanks in advance.
javascript:replaceText('%20???',%20document.forms.postmodify.message);

ABC

What DCC system do you have? If you should have a system that can program CVs then you can set the volume levels for the different effects. If you have an E-Z Command or another basic DCC system take it to a friend's place so he can change the CVs for you (assuming you have a friend with these capabilities).

rich1998

Quote from: bartlettmi on December 24, 2009, 12:36:59 PM
How can I control the volume on the "default" sound... you put this engine+tender on the track (by the way, I LOVE the fact that sound has found its way into a really cool HO train) and it scares my youngest son out of the room... If I press a function button it quiets down and then is replaced with the "chuff" sound I believe - some of the bells are too quiet to be heard over what  I'll call the "background" noises... just think some are way too loud. Thanks in advance.
javascript:replaceText('%20???',%20document.forms.postmodify.message);

is this a new tsunami loco from bachmannn or did someone install a sound decoder in it?
really need more information

lex