News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Why Bach Man why? New GP7

Started by jdvass, January 23, 2010, 08:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nigel

JD;

There is a very simple solution - you can contract with almost any of the model suppliers for a run of 500 units, painted however you want, and then you can distribute them.  You can get very reasonable prices if you provide the artwork.
Nigel
N&W 1950 - 1955

ABC

When I answered Tyler F's question, I pretty much put a product announcement for another manufacturer, so I would like to apologize to Bachmann, as it was in clear violation of the policy. Sometimes you do things without realizing what you really are doing, and what I did was not fair to Bachmann as they provide the forum as a service and the least I could have done is tried to follow the rules. I just though of it this morning and it's nice to see it has been removed.
And a nice big Bachmann Logo...

Jhanecker2

to Stang212 :  Is your Casey's Express P/N # 00685  purchased from  Casey's General Store for their  40th Year Celebration ? This a Bachmann Set having a smooth-running EMD diesel locomotive with all-wheel drive and operating headlight , a forty foot box car , a 40' single - dome tank car , and a wide-vision caboose.  the tracks consist of E-Z  track to make a 47" x 38' oval including 12 pieces of curved track ( 18"radius ) 1 piece of straight track (9" ) , and 1 piece straight plug in terminal rerailer  ( 9").  Power pack and speed controller are regular  DC. and an illustrated instruction manual. locomotives and cars are equipped with E-Z Mate Knuckle couplers . If this is your set what additional information do you require ?   Sorry it took so long to reply, I keep most of my train related equipment in the shop behind the house and I sometimes forget about all the other stuff I'm into when I'm working on something else . I found out about the set on this forum last year , and since my niece moved into her Home in Paw Paw , IL and they had A Casey's General Store around the corner , I went in and bought one for myself for X-mas.  John  II