News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

4-4-0 Jupiter and UP

Started by davealex, February 09, 2010, 05:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davealex

I have been trying to buy the danged Jupiter and UP 4-4-0s (you know, the famous Golden Spike ceremony set) 51124 and 51101 for months now! They have been out for stock for months. What the heck is going on? Are you dropping these or are you going to make more and when will I be able to get them? No one seems to have them and no one knows when they will be back. Walthers doesn't even have an estimated date!

-- Dave

ABC

They will be back in stock in the Spring when Bachmann gets all their shipments in, so you'll have to wait about a month.

davealex

Why wouldn't Walthers know that? They have Feb 15 dates for a huge amount of Bachmann products, no dates for a lot of Bachmann items that are gone right now, and SOLD OUT for the UP 4-4-0 and TBA for the Jupiter 4-4-0. Has Bachmann told people that these are being rerun and released in March?

-- Dave

Pacific Northern

You need to have Mr. Bach Man replying to your question.

Anyone other than a company representative can only guess.

You could also try e-mailing the company directly, check the Contact Us tab
Pacific Northern

rich1998

Quote from: davealex on February 09, 2010, 05:43:14 PM
I have been trying to buy the danged Jupiter and UP 4-4-0s (you know, the famous Golden Spike ceremony set) 51124 and 51101 for months now! They have been out for stock for months. What the heck is going on? Are you dropping these or are you going to make more and when will I be able to get them? No one seems to have them and no one knows when they will be back. Walthers doesn't even have an estimated date!

-- Dave

Patience, Grasshopper, the Container ship with the Bachmann products may even be one its way now.
You can also find it on ebay. I just looked.

Lex

zachary4179

ok walters has feb 15  i orederd somthing that says feb 15 on waliters all that is  is a promamntly when thair going to get it  it not   that is going to be that day  it just  a dite that thay hop it will be thier  like my engion that i just got in to day  sad feb 15th it cam erlier then i thought it wold come .so it a miss or hit tipe of game

the Bach-man

Dear Dave,
They'll be in the Spring restocking.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

davealex

rich1998

When you get the locos, you can stick a Digitrax DZ125 decoder in the tender fairly easy. I have installed DCC decoders in my older Bachmann, Mantua and IHC old time 4-4-0s some years ago.

Rich

uncbob