News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Pictures of my current layout

Started by tford, February 27, 2010, 09:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tford

This is a link to pictures of my current layout; now remember when the kid leaves this summer He takes the couch and I get the whole room. It can hold about a 9 foot by 13 foot 6 inch table. That why I have been looking and asking about bigger layouts and bigger radius curves.    http://pbckt.com/sL.Rq3

uncbob

I think what you have now is great

What radius on the curves

uncbob

Well then if you are able the only thing I would do is increase the radiui to 22-24-26  or what ever

Jim Banner

Biggest problem I can see is that when children leave, they have a tendency to come back.  We threatened to move and not let them know our new address, but even that didn't stop them.

Jim

P.S.  to tell the truth, our kids and their families are always welcome.  We like to keep on their good sides.  After all, they are the ones who will be picking our nursing homes.
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Christopher

Jim, you are so correct, I really liked when my daughter and her husband moved back in. Ok, I had to pack my trains away again, but having grandchildren was worth it to me. I am now the proud Grandfather to three little girls. Two are old enough to like the Choo Choo, and ask for the train,every time they visit, the newest one just showed up Friday at 2.15 am. I hope when she becomes aware she will also like my trains.

ebtbob

Tford - I am curious.   You used styrofoam to support your grade.   Why didn't you use the WoodLand Scenic inclines?
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

tford

Etbob, that's what they are they just broken and in pieces from a old 4x8 layout I had.