News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Big Boy Small Electronic Board

Started by cirwin1, March 19, 2010, 12:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cirwin1

I just purchased a new Big Boy and there is a small electronic board packaged in the kit.  What's it for?

OldTimer

You might try the web site of the company that made the locomotive.  Also, it is highly recommended to RTFM.
Old Timer
Just workin' on the railroad.

Tylerf

Yeah the makerwould really help(I.e athearn, bli, rivirossi?) i know bli comes with a small chip that can be plugged into the 8-pin socket to run on their sound controller.

full maxx

Quote from: OldTimer on March 19, 2010, 12:24:39 PM
You might try the web site of the company that made the locomotive.  Also, it is highly recommended to RTFM.
Old Timer
hahaha
look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

ryeguyisme

sounds like a New Rivarossi engine(not the hornby one)

full maxx

look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

full maxx

if it came dcc equipped it could be the dummy plug...does it have 6 little pins on one side if so its for running dc if you remove the decoder you will need to put that little plug in its place

lescar

OldTimer:

It's no fun To RTFM first,  ::) you a least wait until it's put together and usually not working.  ;D

Les
All Comments and suggestions are all ways welcome and appreciated