Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

N&W A CLass

Started by RLS, April 11, 2010, 10:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RLS

WILL bachman make The N&W A class in HO scale

ABC

It is highly unlikely that they'd make a 2-6-6-4 just buy a brass one or a Broadway Limited one (I think they make it). Again the market is much too small because they could only make it in one road name.

Nigel

Probably not; BLI recently had another release of thiers.
Nigel
N&W 1950 - 1955

pipefitter

Here's the BLI Blueline Class A. With the 1218 back in stock :D The first run of these models sold out. I had to buy one to go with my Bachmann N&W 611 because I rode many steam excursions behind both of these engines.

http://www.broadway-limited.com/bluelinenandwclassa-2.aspx

Robert
Grew up next to B&O's Metropolitan Branch - Silver Spring Maryland

ABC

Quote from: pipefitter on April 14, 2010, 02:13:21 PM
Here's the BLI Blueline Class A. With the 1218 back in stock :D The first run of these models sold out. I had to buy one to go with my Bachmann N&W 611 because I rode many steam excursions behind both of these engines.
Robert I would remove my link if I were you, because my links and pictures disappeared/didn't work after a day or so, so I think they are trying to say that they do not like there stuff linked and their images copied. Because my original post had a link and a photo and now they're gone.

pipefitter

Thanks for the tip. I know that sites do not like to have images linked to as it costs them bandwidth. And Bachmann is gracious to let us post links to other suppliers here when it is appropriate as I hope this one is. We'll see.

Robert
Grew up next to B&O's Metropolitan Branch - Silver Spring Maryland

ABC

It wasn't Bachmann who acted, I had photos of blank white boxes and links that wouldn't click through to the site. Bachmann didn't remove them, BLI's site must have had something to do with it, maybe it can tell if something's been copied or linked???? But, I just went ahead and deleted the links and the copied image since they were of no use.