News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Donald & Douglas

Started by N&W475, May 12, 2010, 07:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PerfectPercy

Just wait and see. I wish more people were saying that. When you are designing a whole new product, it takes a bit, let alone mass producing them capable for a shipment size. When people on the forum are bashing or kit building an engine, that can even take a month and more. Donald and Douglas aren't the only things there are working with. They are a model train company. Count the number of ranges, scales, and models that they make. They will be here in time. I personally want to see promo pics right away, who doesn't? They will be here in time and everything happens for a reason.  :)

PasqualeCS96

For some reason I picture D&D with season 2 faces instead of the prefered season 3 faces.

PerfectPercy

Well considering they had CGI faces that resemble a mix between season 2 and season 3 (well as far as I can see), maybe they will have faces based on the CGI. I would like season 2 as well though, but season 3 is acceptable. They are both better to me than the CGI, but I just like the classic stuff.

PasqualeCS96

I hope Bachmann does not give not just the classic engines but newer engines ( Molly, Stanley, ext. ) no cgi faces, now if the engines is say Hank or Charlie then cgi faces would be acceptable. I really hope D&D will not have CGI faces.

PerfectPercy

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on July 31, 2010, 10:51:53 AM
I hope Bachmann does not give not just the classic engines but newer engines ( Molly, Stanley, ext. ) no cgi faces, now if the engines is say Hank or Charlie then cgi faces would be acceptable. I really hope D&D will not have CGI faces.

Well all Hank or Charlie have are CGI faces. They never had plastic ones.

PasqualeCS96

Scratch that then a engine like Molly or Silly Billy would not look good in cgi faces.

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on August 01, 2010, 12:19:20 AM
Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on July 31, 2010, 10:51:53 AM

Well all Hank or Charlie have are CGI faces. They never had plastic ones.
characters like hank and flora did have clay faces (for background shots) as they were season 12 characters
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

PerfectPercy

Are you sure? I haven't seen it, especially not with Hank. He was only in his episode, right?

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on August 01, 2010, 07:06:07 PM
Are you sure? I haven't seen it, especially not with Hank. He was only in his episode, right?
If you watch carefully in some scenes, they do have clay faces. :P

PerfectPercy

Well, so much for complete CGI. ::) Anyway, I think I, just as much as others, want to see some D&D, but we will have to wait, so is this thread pointless now? Has it always been pointless? :P Should it be locked?

N&W475

anything on the twins yet?!  ??? ???

JD417

Quote from: N&W475 on August 10, 2010, 02:16:37 PM
anything on the twins yet?!  ??? ???
all we know now is that D&D were pushed back to 2011

ZeldaTheSwordsman

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: Sparks on August 02, 2010, 01:02:21 AM
Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on August 01, 2010, 07:06:07 PM
If you watch carefully in some scenes, they do have clay faces. :P
here is hank with a clay face

and here's flora
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)