News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

A UK Graham Farish request

Started by dtpowell, May 18, 2010, 12:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtpowell

Bachmann,

I didn't know where to make this request on the UK site, so thought maybe you could pass this along to the powers that be.

I was surfing around the internet this past weekend and came across a new rough scale "0" model from the Swiss company "Darstaed" of a very famous UK EMU. "The Brighton Belle" It is one of my personal favorites too. London to Brighton 51 miles in an hour or so in posh British Pullman luxury. I came very very close in shelling out the cash to purchase one when my common sense kicked in. While I do have the layout to run it. It would be an odd set that needs to use 24V DC instead of AC.

So, since they are currently restoring the Brighton Belle. I was hoping that maybe Graham Farish would produce this famous train in a version I could afford and run more often in "N" scale. Operating table lamps? Well, maybe brass turnings.

Thanks

ABC

You will have to contact Bachmann U.K. directly with all requests, Bachmann U.S. does not play a role in Bachmann U.K. products, they are separate entities. And for the record there is no place on the U.K site to make this request, you must contact them by mail, phone, or fax if you should need to contact them. Here is their contact information:
Bachmann Industries Europe, Ltd.
Moat Way, Barwell
Leicestershire
LE9 8EY, U.K.
Telephone: 44-1455-8417565
Fax: 44-1455-841787

dtpowell

Thanks for the suggestion ABC. While I don't expect an acknowlegement from them, at least they'll have the letter.
It's a shame there isn't a general product request area for each of the Bachmann lines.

dtpowell

I received a response from Dennis Lovett, Public Relations Manager
Bachmann Europe Plc today for those who may be interested.

"I am not aware of any plans at present to produce the 'Brighton Belle'. I will however pass on your suggestion to our Research & Development Team for their consideration."

A nice surprise since I didn't expect to receive one from my enquiry.
Maybe some day they will produce the 3 five car trainsets.

Thank you Dennis.