News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Molly and Derek

Started by Edward2, May 17, 2010, 04:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward2

Who here thinks that Molly and Derek should be made?

PasqualeCS96

Derek is definetley not going to be made, he was only in one episode. Molly, maybe but if so not for a while, they need to get Duck, Diesel, Oliver, Toad and hopefully BoCo made first.

jettrainfan

*takes a breath* nope, not happening and please put this in the wish list thread or the everything Thomas topic  :-\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

Edward2

I still think that Molly should be made.

thomasj219

No way she was in like three episodes and she is not really that good of a character.

SERIES 1-7 FIRST!
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

ThomasFan247

Thought the way I see it, Molly will probably be made not too long down the road. She's new-ish, sorta popular, she's a girl, and she's YELLOW.  :o

The Chaz Storm

If you're one to judge for colors then we already got Bill and Ben already. :P  I don't see Molly happening anytime soon.

Cheeky_ULP

Lets try to let Bachmanns range have quality..  ::)

Hoss

Molly wouldn't be hard to build if you really wanted her. She appears to be a LNER D12. Get one from E-bay, paint it yellow with white lining, add a face, and we got Molly.

Now that I think about it, hardest part would be the face. But like everyone else, The classics first.

Derek would be a neat addition though.

StanierJack

Quote from: Hoss on May 29, 2010, 09:23:04 PM
Molly wouldn't be hard to build if you really wanted her. She appears to be a LNER D12. Get one from E-bay, paint it yellow with white lining, add a face, and we got Molly.

Now that I think about it, hardest part would be the face. But like everyone else, The classics first.

Derek would be a neat addition though.

Yeah, because kit-built locos are cheap and readily availble in large numbers ::)

Hoss

I'm not saying they are. I actually have no experience with locomotive kits. Although I have been looking for an entry level brass kit. (Like that's ever gonna happen)

PasqualeCS96

Unless you try to make one with a trackmaster bodey and custom chassis.... ::)

JD417

Quote from: Chaz on May 18, 2010, 11:53:09 PM
If you're one to judge for colors then we already got Bill and Ben already. :P  I don't see Molly happening anytime soon.

actually bill and ben are a light orange. look at the SCC on the sides and BRENDEM BAY above there faces that's yellow

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Chaz on May 18, 2010, 11:53:09 PM
Woops....forgot  :-[