News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

disney 4-6-0

Started by upturbine, July 27, 2010, 07:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upturbine

Is there gonna be any future production of the 4-6-0 in the disney world paint scheme or any rolling stock.

ABC

This set does not have a 4-6-0, but it does have a 4-4-0 and rolling stock. I am sure you can find the rolling stock separate on ebay or at a train show.
Walt Disney's Carolwood Pacific™ Railroad

Road Name: Carolwood Pacific™
Product Information
Born out of a lifelong passion for trains, Walt Disney built the Carolwood Pacific TM Railroad in the backyard of his Holmby Hills, California home. The one-eighth scale locomotive, named Lilly BelleTM, in honor of his wife, Lillian, was hand crafted by Walt and his team of talented precision machinists at Disney Studios. Our Walt Disney's Railroad set honors the railroad that provided the inspiration for Disneyland's steam railroad, where an exact duplicate of the Lilly Belle TM is displayed today in the Main Street Station.
This complete and ready-to-run train set includes:
• 4-4-0 American steam locomotive and tender with operating headlight
• old time box car
• two old time gondolas
• old time bobber caboose
• 47" x 38" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track®, including 12 pieces of curved track, 1 piece of straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal rerailer
• power pack and speed controller
• illustrated instruction manual
Price: $235.00
Product Code: 00675

upturbine

BaltoOhioRRfan

I also made a decal set for a set of coaches,

When i get my new site up i'll be putting them up for anyone who wants to download and use them to make thier own coaches. And If I could remember how i made the brown roof i'd include the instructions for that too, but it took about an hour of mixing about 4 or 5 diffrent paints together until i got it close to the caboose.
Emily C.
BaltoOhioRRFan
B&O - America's #1 Railroad.

My Collection on FB - https://www.facebook.com/EmilysModelRailroad
My Collection on YouTube = https://www.youtube.com/user/BORRF