News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

I'm back!

Started by Santa Fe buff, September 19, 2010, 12:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa Fe buff

I never really left, I just decided to wonder off aimlessly.  :P

I love the new look! I already see new faces, and old ones.

Bring peoples up to speed, I hope to purchase my first FM H16-44 for N&W.

Cheers,
Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

Doneldon

ATSF guy-

I admire your ability to decide when and where to wander off.  I usually do my wandering without any intention at all.  Sometimes I come to when I'm where I went so at least I know where I am.  Other times I get back and wouldn't even know I've been gone except that I sometimes have things or don't have things that I did or didn't have the last time I checked.  On occasion, the new or gone items are a bit disturbing like the time I

railsider

;D color=green]Me, too![/[/color]
Railsider was active on the Bach-Man's Board some years ago, but got lost in some incomprehensible technological bumble-shuffle. Now I'm back, and once again "wasting"+ hours at a time reading the insightful, informative, and often downright brilliant comments and conversation on the handsomely redesigned new Board.

Have to admit I rediscovered the Board while looking up the address of the ever-reliable Bachmann Customer Service Dept. to fix a secondhand Bachmann loco I just bought and found not quite perfect. What a magnificent service this is!  As several have commented (and I reiterate) it's not just a great public-relations gesture, but obviously promotes future sales: the Lifetime Warranty means a lot, and once they've used the repair service, keeps customers coming back. That, and Bachmann makes good stuff; that helps, too.

Thanks again, Johann Sebastian, and it's sure good to be back.

Railsider

the Bach-man

Welcome back!
the Bach-man