Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Message from Frank Ritota, President of MRC

Started by mrcrrtech, October 08, 2010, 12:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrcrrtech

October  8, 2010

To our valued customers

We have been informed that there may be some issues with the new Atlas Genset  locomotives when used with our MRC Tech 6 Sound Controller 2.0.

At MRC, We take claims very seriously. Every MRC product goes through thorough and exhaustive testing; conducted both in-house and by 3rd parties. We do this to ensure our products meet the highest quality standards, and are free of defects in design, workmanship, and operation before the product goes to market. The Tech 6 is certainly no exception.

This product which has been in the marketplace for almost a year, has been lauded for its unique capabilities, operational effectiveness, and flawless performance. To date, we have not received any complaints or notifications of any issues concerning operation with any manufacturers' locomotives, with the exception of the new, recently released Atlas H.O. scale Genset Locomotive.

Since this problem has developed, we have initiated additional testing. Our testing has uncovered similar problems with the Genset when used with other well known brands of train control systems.

I thank you for your continued support and patronage.

Frank Ritota
President
Frank Verrico
Product Manager/Tech Support
Model Rectifier Corp.
rrtech@modelrectifier.com

CNE Runner

No...thank you Mr. Ritota for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer our concerns. I have always enjoyed your products (especially your MP-15DC).

Sincerely,
Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

jward

thanks for acknowledging there is a problem. with all due respect, have your people come up with a solution or work around?
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Johnson Bar Jeff

Quote from: CNE Runner on October 08, 2010, 04:16:10 PM
No...thank you Mr. Ritota for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer our concerns. I have always enjoyed your products (especially your MP-15DC).

Sincerely,
Ray

Seconded! I've always trusted and been pleased with MRC products.

Jeff