News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Ilustrated parts list and instruction

Started by patsynted, February 13, 2011, 01:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patsynted

Being inactive in model railroading for over 40 years and now getting back into it is like I was never there. I have purchased several new locomotives and cars, but have also purchased several older models as I am building a 1930's thru the 70's 11.5' X 14' layout featuring Rock Island with other Midwest fallen flags! IC, ATSF, plus West coast  GN, NP, SP, and UP!

So for example I bought a used C44-9W Bachmann Spectrum Santa Fe that has no paper work and I need to know where to go to get the operating and service instructions! I plan to convert all the locomotives to DCC as long as I am starting out all over again! Wow, this DCC stuff is really incredible!

I am very impressed with the Bachmann models I have purchased to date and the service from Bachmann the couple times I contacted them! What a great hobby and it's great when the suppliers are supportive as Bachmann has been! Looking forward to hearing from anyone with the answer! Thanks! Ted

ACY

r0bert

Bachmann has many of their locomotive diagrams here on the website, just click on the parts and service at the top of the page.
While many of the locos now have DCC onboard, the chassis and shell design are basicly the same for the older versions.