attention all users with youtube acounts

Started by AJWPRODUCTIONS, February 19, 2011, 04:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

i have a idea for a INSANE vid and i call it "when a giant puffle came to sodor." it will be INSANE! i will tell you all a little bit about it. so the fat controller sees the puffle. he says "HOLEY CRAP!!!" and he hops into his car. thats all im saying about it.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: the lego spongebob sqaurepants fan on May 17, 2011, 09:37:32 PM
i have a idea for a INSANE vid and i call it "when a giant puffle came to sodor." it will be INSANE! i will tell you all a little bit about it. so the fat controller sees the puffle. he says "HOLEY CRAP!!!" and he hops into his car. thats all im saying about it.
those puffles from club penguin right ;D ?

branmas

Quote from: Donald, Douglas and Stewie fan on May 21, 2011, 07:46:00 PM
Quote from: the lego spongebob sqaurepants fan on May 17, 2011, 09:37:32 PM
those puffles from club penguin right ;D ?
you bet they are, only because im a HUGE fan of club penguin. oh, and any of you have a club penguin acount please tell me your penguin name so we can meet. once everyone has said there's i will set up a meeting.

panniertankboy8751

I don't have a club penguin, but anyone else have an XBL gamertag?

branmas

Quote from: panniertankboy8751 on May 24, 2011, 07:49:36 AM
I don't have a club penguin, but anyone else have an XBL gamertag?
okay, but, ummmmmmmmmmmmm, whats a XBL gamertag(thingie, thingo, thingieo, fart, comfusing)?

panniertankboy8751

Cirkit:)

For anybody who wants my YT-
http://youtube.com/user/Lightninging63

Don't make much in the way of videos but I plan to do some audio-stories, much in the way NewController01 has before. Yep.

branmas

Quote from: panniertankboy8751 on May 27, 2011, 02:31:10 PM
Xbox Live  ;)
oh. i want a xbox...... and kinect, BUT i have ALOT of stuff, and i mean ALOT!

Ropley101

Early in the morning,
Down at the station,
All the little engines
Standing in a row.
Along comes the driver,
Pulls the little lever
Puff, puff! Chuff, chuff!
Off we go!

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I'm bringing my thread back from the dead for one reason I'll be getting a new account soon ( and it will be mine and mine only *MMMWWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA* ^_^ I like yt ) and I will post my upcoming series there.

And on a side note I don't care that I brought back a topic from the grave ( reason I say that is because I'm sure someone is going to tell me that ).

Calebtrain

Here's my account!  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

By the way, my penguin name is Fruitytoot! ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

branmas

AJWPRODUCTIONS