News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Diesel Thread

Started by Mulfred, February 24, 2011, 05:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD417

a blue class 08 with a red buffer beam and wasp strips coming out from the bottom of his/her face dont know by th name lol :P

TheJJ

Wow, see guys that character is so original. ::) (sarcasm if you couldn't tell)

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: JJ96 on March 16, 2011, 09:47:32 PM
Wow, see guys that character is so original. ::) (sarcasm if you couldn't tell)
It's justified though; 996 Class 08 locomotives were built.

PasqualeCS96

So 7 Diesels looking like Devious Diesel that is really mixing it up HiT :P She doesnt even look like a girl looks more like a Joe or Butch

MetaDude27

She's a "he", guys. Sidney can be a boy's name, too. Besides, what kind of a girl would be nicknamed "Sid"? Also, the Thomas Wiki says he's male, and the TTTE wiki always has the final word. :P

Mulfred

Quote from: MetaDude27 on March 17, 2011, 04:22:09 PM
what kind of a girl would be nicknamed "Sid"?
I knew a girl in school called Sidney, and she prefered to be called Sid. Infact I think everyone called her that. It suited her sunny personality :P Thats what kind of girl is nicknamed Sid.  ;)

Cheeky_ULP

JD417

thank you guys this helps me because eventually i have to make every engine, (if you havent heard it lately :P, my dream is to model of sodor) and HiT isnt making this destiny any easier by bringing all these new engines ::) lol but i would need to look for a boy or girl to voice HIM

PasqualeCS96

She's a "he", guys. Sidney can be a boy's name, too. Besides, what kind of a girl would be nicknamed "Sid"? Also, the Thomas Wiki says he's male, and the TTTE wiki always has the final word. :P
Not neccisarly any Joe schmo can go ahead and edit any wiki. if they wanted to including the Thomas one.

TheJJ

Any one find Pics of the other new diesels? Not the video/promo I mean pictures.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on March 18, 2011, 03:12:21 PM
Not neccisarly any Joe schmo can go ahead and edit any wiki. if they wanted to including the Thomas one.
To be fair, the TTTE Wikia and its newest content added is regularly moderated.

thomasj219

Yeah TTTEWiki has become a very reliable source.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: JJ96 on March 18, 2011, 03:27:55 PM
Any one find Pics of the other new diesels? Not the video/promo I mean pictures.

branmas

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on March 18, 2011, 09:34:02 PM
Quote from: JJ96 on March 18, 2011, 03:27:55 PM

could you list names please?