EZ COMMAND DYNAMIS WIRELESS CONTROLLER 36505

Started by digger, February 27, 2011, 11:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digger

Hi All, i am new to this forum and new to trains as well. i have a question, although i am sure i will have a lot more. Can anyone tell me if the EZ COMMAND DYNAMIS WIRELESS CONTROLLER 36505 is a good system for me to start with and if i buy one in the states will it be ok for use in Australia. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated. Cheers. Digger.

WTierce1

From what I have heard, it is not the best controler option out there. If I were you, I would consider the Digitraxx Zypher controler. I got it for christmas and it is a very good option unless you only want wireless control but you can still add more controlers to it including wireless. By the way if you were to I would go with the radio frequency amd not the infared (That is the main problem with the Dynamis).
A fan of the Tennessee Valley Railroad

digger

thank you both for your input and for the links Hunt. Digitrax Zephyr was another i was looking at so it was great to hear good things from a user. I was only looking at the dynamis as it was half the price of one here in AUstralia, thanks to strong dollar.

so again thanks for your time to reply.