ON30 0-4-2 and 0-4-0 with and w/o DCC and/or Sount - Missing?

Started by mparsons, March 04, 2011, 02:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mparsons

Checked out the Product list on the Bachmann web site.  The ON30 0-4-2 and 0-4-0 have totally disappeared, both w/o DCC, and the versions w DCC & Sound and DCC w/o Sound.  Has Bachmann decided to drop the product?

I have an 0-4-2 I was adding Sound & DCC to and was going to just buy the new one w DCC & Sound (easier) but ---- ????

Some vendors had been showing the 0-4-2 w DCC & SOund as pending release but no vendor received any.

Hamish K

They are included in the 2011 catalogue that can be downloaded from this site. The last information form the Bach Man was for an April arrival. He may have more recent information, perhaps he will confirm?  The product board on this site is not always up to date.

Hamish

NarrowMinded

Stop making me nervous guys! if they decide not to produce them that Super Bachmann better have the ability to dodge strongly worded complaint letters!

;)
NM

WTierce1

They are not missing- Go to the On30 section and go the DCC equipped and there they are.
A fan of the Tennessee Valley Railroad

Hamish K

The odd thing is that if I go into product information through the horizontal bar underneath "Bachmann Trains"  from the Forum pages the Porters do not show up, but if I go into products through the vertical bar on the home page they are there.

Hamish