News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Dissel engines w/ sound/DCC

Started by noncngdriver, March 20, 2011, 08:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noncngdriver

When will Bachmann put sound/DCC N2 their diesels?
I hope and pray that as we play, we remember that we should always have funn!!! If U can't have funn there's no need 2 play or stay a child @ heart! God bless and have funn w Ur choo choo!!!

ACY

The Bachmann said a couple days ago that he was not aware of any plans to do so, but that may change, who knows.

ACY

Quote from: Hunt on March 20, 2011, 09:51:22 PM
Here is what the Bach-man wrote.
Sometime he said something very similar to what I noted, maybe it was a few weeks ago...

richg

When Bachmann does have diesels with sound, figure $200.00 minimum if they go with the Tsunami.

Rich

WTierce1

Quote from: richg on March 21, 2011, 04:39:21 PM
When Bachmann does have diesels with sound, figure $200.00 minimum if they go with the Tsunami.

Rich

We all know they will go with Tsunami because that is all thay have ever used.
A fan of the Tennessee Valley Railroad

richg

Quote from: wtierce on March 24, 2011, 03:33:05 PM
Quote from: richg on March 21, 2011, 04:39:21 PM

Rich

We all know they will go with Tsunami because that is all thay have ever used.

Figure at least $50.00 more as inflation increases by the time Bachmann does start selling them. Right now the 4-4-0 retails for $325.00 according to the link.
Micro Mark shows the Tsunami 4-4-0, retail $475 and $250 "on sale".

Rich

bobwrgt

If Bachmann keeps with Tsunami i hope they develope a DC/DCC system that will work with a horn and bell on DC.
I only run DC and will not be going to DCC. I have several Broadway Limited, Atlas and Proto 2000 engines with DC/DCC sound. Blueline, QSI, and Paragon duel mode and will plan to stay with them.

Bob

WTierce1

If you got an MRC Blackbox comtroler, you can us the function keys to operate the sound functions.
A fan of the Tennessee Valley Railroad