News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas Care

Started by ShadowMonk, July 04, 2011, 06:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMonk

Hi Bachmann forum!

I currently do not own any Thomas and Friends locos by Bachmann as of yet but I do plan on collecting some very soon.

I am an adult so I will own and handle my models with care, but I am here to ask, what is the best way to look after your models so they do not get damaged such as scratches, dust etc, that is if I totally destroy the box which makes it unusable.

Thanks in advance :)

Cheeky_ULP

If you carefully cut the plastic containers the engines and stock come in, you can still use them for storage.

branmas

And DO NOT MAKE A SLOPE OUT OF RANDOM STUFF THEM MAKE THOMAS GO UP IT THEM PUSH A TAR TANK DOWN! IT BREAKS THE TAR TANK INTO TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And use bachmann raisers, not random stuff or tomy raisers.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: the lego spongebob sqaurepants fan on July 04, 2011, 07:48:39 PM
And DO NOT MAKE A SLOPE OUT OF RANDOM STUFF THEM MAKE THOMAS GO UP IT THEM PUSH A TAR TANK DOWN! IT BREAKS THE TAR TANK INTO TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And use bachmann raisers, not random stuff or tomy raisers.

Perhaps you shouldn't have used mostly caps on that post, but thanks for the advice. And what Sparks said is right. Although I used to throw the packaging away, I preserve the packaging all the time now. Plus, it keeps them safe if you're transporting them.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)