News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Hello Bachmann Thomas Fans

Started by ShadowMonk, July 04, 2011, 01:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMonk

Hey Bachmann forum!

I am new here, and I am a big fan of Thomas. I do plan to own Thomas locos from Bachmann very soon as I do not own anything as of yet :(

I am also pleased with the 2011 releases, the only thing I am not sure on is Diesel's CGI face :( What do you guys think?

I will see you around the Thomas forum :)

thomasj219

Hello and welcome, I too am a bit disappointed with Diesels face but it is a GREAT model and sometimes I feel all the Thomas community does is complain.
See you around the forum.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

ShadowMonk

Thanks for the welcome! :D

I do agree the body of the character does look very nice

DinoNTrains

To ShadowMonk: Welcome to the forum. :) Let me just say that I hope you can obtain any Bachmann Thomas trains. Anyways, here's a couple of things that can help you on this forum:
1.) No double posts. It kind of takes space on a thread. If you do want to add something to your most recent post, there is a modify button and it will take you to edit the post.
2.) Do not put in one word replies/posts. I don't know what so wrong with them, but in the words of Gordon, "It isn't wrong, but we just don't do it."

I hope these help and have fun on the forum.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

ThomasFan247

We don't do it because it's a waste of space to just put "Cool!" or "Nice!" It really isn't a bad thing, but I feel it can be a waste of space, and so do other members.

Welcome to the forum :)

shining time

welcome mate great to have you aboard
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

ShadowMonk

Thanks for the welcome guys and thanks for the heads up regards some rules, I will do my best to make sure that I won't go against them :D