News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2012: Your Predictions

Started by therailwayinspector, August 06, 2011, 06:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetaDude27

I agree with you 100%; although, I'd still like to see Oliver released at some point in the future. In my opinion, the engine(s) most likely to be released this year will either be 1) Duck, or 2) 'Arry and Bert. Of course, I think it's safe to say that the former would be preferred over the latter. ;)

TobyTheTram16

Here's some ideas for road vehicles besides Trevor:
Bulgy, George, Butch, Caroline, Horrid Lorries.

shining time

Quote from: TobyTheTram16 on January 04, 2012, 08:37:38 PM
Here's some ideas for road vehicles besides Trevor:
Bulgy, George, Butch, Caroline, Horrid Lorries.

you forgot Elizabeth
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

Hornbyfan

Here is my predictions.

Engines:
Den and Dart- I am going out on a limb to say that I think that Den and Dart are next.  They are good characters IMO. I have the Hornby Dart, and love it but I think bachmann could do a justice aswell.

Duck-Do I really need to explain?
EDIT:
Arry and Bert are pretty likely, and likely to have CGI faces;)

Rolling stock.

-Spencer's special brake coach
-Red coaches
-china clay trucks

Off-Rail:
Trevor
Butch
Kevin--even if there is no victor

Scenery:
Operating Water Mill

large scale:

Emily-she is already announced
EDIT:Toby-Most likely next.

Rolling Stock:
Troublesome truck 3
Cattle wagon
Vent van
Brake van

thomasj219

I agree with all of your predictions except Den and Dart. Very unlikely, I am gonna say

Engines-
Likely To Be Announced

Duck
Arry
Bert

Wish List

Stanley
Oliver

Rolling Stock

Red Coaches
China Clay Truck
Another Truck

Off-Rail

Trevor

Large Scale

Emily
Vent Van
Brake Van
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Hornbyfan

Check above, I finshed my post ;)

fighter4luv

Oh, I forgot to say also I'd like to see the "old coaches" from season 1. The green and cream ones that we saw Percy, Henry and Edward pulling at times.

Narrowgauge111

PLEASE NO YELLING, But I would like to see the narrow gauge engines. Now I know, I know, we've been over this like 1,000,000+ times, but if you have hope, something good will come  :).

also: engines
-Duck
-Oliver
-Boco

rolling stock:
-red branch line coaches
-old coaches (green and cream colored)
-various styles of vent vans (longer, taller, fatter, etc)

I would also like to see the lorries, bulgy, and a few of the older vehicles

RW James

Actually, Bachmann has become the leader in the On30 market. I wouldn't be surprised to see them try the HOn30 market, which would lead quite nicely into some of the NG Thomas characters. They already have the N scale mechanisms in place, it just be a matter of molding new bodies over the existing chassis.
Rick

ClearwtaerMK2

Stop bringing up the skarloey engines!

thomasj219

Alright calm down, lets just agree although the Skarloey engines are unlikely they are not impossible, ok end of story.

RW James

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on January 31, 2012, 04:47:50 PM
Stop bringing up the skarloey engines!
sorry - I didn't know you were in charge  ???
Rick

MetaDude27

My predictions are:

HO Scale Engines: Duck and/or 'Arry and Bert

Large Scale Engines: Emily

Although there are several other things that Bachmann could possibly make (either this year or in the future) these predictions seem to be the most logical for 2012.

Ivo Hugh

My predictions would have to go for

1. Duck: He's on incredible high demand, especially with Hornby's model discontinued, and we need the gap between Toby and Donald filled.

2. Oliver: Another one on high demand. He will provide #11 and also would go good with Duck.

3. BoCo or Daisy: Both of these diesels are on high demand as well, and they have simplistic shapes, making them easy to make.
1. Skarloey, 2. Rheneas, 3. Sir Handel, 4. Peter Sam, 5. Rusty, 6. Duncan, 7. Ivo Hugh, 8. Duke, 9. Fred. I am a fan of the Skarloey Railway from The Railway Series.

thomasj219

First two very possible but Daisy or BoCo very unlikely due to the very small list of appearances and though there may be demand I feel it will not be enough.