My Train Set isn't coming...

Started by Cupix the Azelf, September 04, 2011, 11:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cupix the Azelf

Hi, I'm Australian.Nearly 3 weeks ago, I ordered a Thomas & Friends Fun with Freight Train Set and a Bachmann Douglas model.

Since then, I was told the train set was shipped but it hasn't come yet. I emailed the company telling them I haven't got either of them yet. I got a reply saying that I should ring them up, but right now I'm at school. If that doesn't work, I will be sending them another message.

Anyone had these problems before? If you did and had it solved, please give some advice. ;)
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

branmas

Well I'm Ozzie too, and I brought a Bachmann Henry, Bachmann Bill and Ben, Bachmann Cranky and Bachmann Raisers and won them all( well, actually, my Mum did :P) and only the Bachmann Raisers came. And I brought them off australian ebay and the account my Mum used has been deleted( kinda, or something like that) because she didn't pay for something in time. I would suggest it's just taking a long time to get here because of where it came from.

ThomasFan247

Yeah, the warehouse is in Pennsylvania (or am I wrong? I know Bachmann Industries is located in Pa, but I'm not sure about the warehouse), so it may take a while.

BillingsRR

Bachmann's HQ is in Philly. I do not know if they have a warehouse in or near Philly, but it would make sense.

I have ordered things from China, Brazil, Chillie (Sorry if I spelled that wrong), and many other far away places, and it just takes time.

Cupix the Azelf

Ok, I see now.

My mum's going to call them soon about the order.

My Bachmann Douglas model is still on preorder and its already out... how do I make sure it'll be shipped? Do Australians have to wait?

Jim Banner

Don't despair.  I live in Canada and things from the USA often take more than three weeks to get here.  I know it is hard to be patient when waiting for something new for the railway - it still happens to me and I graduated from high school over 50 years ago.

Jim
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Cupix the Azelf

I'm really starting to worry, I've waited long enough and Bachmann is false advertising. >:(

Anthony P2

not really. things take time, especially something to get from here to Australia. when i ordered my Great Waterton buildings from Frontline Hobbies it took it usally takes between 1-4 weeks, depending on the size of the package. btw, my Post Office and Ben's Books arrived yesterday! :D i might post pictures.

Cupix the Azelf

Quote from: Anthony P2 on September 14, 2011, 06:43:04 AM
not really. things take time, especially something to get from here to Australia. when i ordered my Great Waterton buildings from Frontline Hobbies it took it usally takes between 1-4 weeks, depending on the size of the package. btw, my Post Office and Ben's Books arrived yesterday! :D i might post pictures.

No need to worry! My Train set came yesterday! But the only problems are they only go in one direction and stop when I switch to the other... :(

Also, Bachmann Douglas hasn't arrived yet but I got a message saying it has been released.

sunhuntin

your douglas shouldnt be too far away. a guy i know preordered two sets from two different places and both just arrived earlier this week. new zealand isnt far from aussie. :)

branmas

Cupix the Azelf

...and now I wait. :( *insert Jeopardy theme here*