News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

NMRA gauge video

Started by richg, October 14, 2011, 06:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richg

If you have never loogged into the MRR forums, use the below for this video.
I could not becasue I always clear all cookies out of the PC browser. That may be why some who cannot log into the site. Right now I cannot log into the MRR forums.
I did a Google search and I found a video like this on You Tube and it was uploaded my MRR, Dec. 31st. 2009. Not sure if it is the same video but is the same author. I just downloaded it to my PC.
Amazing what you can find on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX8-79iLCZQ

Rich

Geared Steam

Rich
If you logged out you won't be able to log in until Monday. Starting Friday at noon thru Monday they are offering free access to member only content. The was a sticky warning everyone about the log in issue (I'm not sure why but so be it.) Try again Monday and you should have no problem.

I'm logged out too for some reason, and I never log out.

richg

Quote from: Geared Steam on October 15, 2011, 03:01:29 PM
Rich
If you logged out you won't be able to log in until Monday. Starting Friday at noon thru Monday they are offering free access to member only content. The was a sticky warning everyone about the log in issue (I'm not sure why but so be it.) Try again Monday and you should have no problem.

I'm logged out too for some reason, and I never log out.

That is what I said in my message.
I have been though this with the forum before. Not an issue as I can still read the threads. I joined those forums in 2006.
I was trying to provide info as someone posted about this video and if they have never been there before, they would wonder why they cannot login.

Rich