No New topic button available to me in the DCC discussion board.

Started by Jeshimon, December 04, 2011, 10:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeshimon

I have questions about the Dynamis system and the Dynamis Pro systems.  It says in the description that the Dynamis system can control Turnouts and the like, but it doesn't mention that it can program them.  Can it?

A search for Dynamis pro system here yields no results?

Why don't you have the user manuals for the Dynamis systems available on line?

Sorry for posting off topic, but since there is only one message there I suspect I'm not the only one.

Jim Banner

On the board index page

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php

there are two main sections: Discussion Boards  and Frequently Asked Questions.  DCC is NOT a discussion board.  It is a list of frequently asked questions.  The FAQ's are put there by a Bachmann Administrator.

Jim 
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Jerrys HO

There is a section in the parts and service section called DCC Onboard. Click on it and you will have your online user manual available. To help I posted a shortcut for you.

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/ez_content/dynamis_manual.pdf

It should be the same manual that came with the system unless you purchased it used and it did not have one.

Hope it helps
Jerry

hawaiiho

There are no instructions for programming the DCC Turnouts included in the Dynamis manual. At least not in the copy I have or the on-line manual.

A paragraph at the top of page 16 refers to the instructions that come with the DCC Turnouts.

Jeshimon

Quote from: hawaiiho on December 04, 2011, 01:25:07 PM
There are no instructions for programming the DCC Turnouts included in the Dynamis manual. At least not in the copy I have or the on-line manual.

It seems they might include the 2 pages that come with thier own stuff which covers 11 different item numbers.

richg

If all else fails, follow the instructions you have been giving. Also, realize different forums operate differently.
I sometimes just log out if I change my mind. I have my Firefox browser set to clear all data when I log out so everything goes away. I log into here only when I have something to say. Keeps from loading up the browser with lots of Cookies and History. I like to keep my path on the Internet to minimum and it keeps me from getting lazy and developing bad Internet habits.
I depend on Stored links rather than the browser History.
Not a big deal.

Rich