News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Faith in Santa Restored

Started by Rod in PA, December 17, 2011, 11:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod in PA

Hi Mr. Bachmann,
Just wanted to pass on my appreciation to the folks at Bachmann customer service.  I requested a return authorization from an on-line hobby dealer for two locos that didn't operate properly (they were to be Christmas gifts).  I didn't hear anything from them, so I submitted service requests to Bachmann asking if they had any idea what the problem might be with the locos.  Two emails and one phone call later, I received two new replacement locos; an FA2 with sound and a 44 ton switcher.  Both work great.  The FA2 is my first on-board sound loco and it's awesome.  Can't wait to add more to my roster.  I know there are several other sound value locos soon to be available, and hopefully a lot more to come.  I also would like to see Bachmann make available a plug and play sound decoder that could be used to upgrade existing locos.  I believe there would be a great market for such a product.  Any comments or insight for such a product? Anyways, pass on my thanks to the customer service department (they must be part of Santa's helper squad) for their quick and reliable assistance.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. 

CNE Runner

Very well said Rod - and I'm sure appreciated by the entire staff at Bachmann Trains. Truly Bachmann has become a stellar manufacturer of quality model trains. I add my sincerest best wishes to the entire staff of Bachmann Trains (those here...and across the Pacific) and thank them for their untiring efforts to improve the hobby.

Happy Holidays,
Ray
Monks' Island Railway
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

Johnson Bar Jeff

Never doubt the Big Man in Red--or the folks at Bachmann.  :D

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year to all!

JBJ