News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

bachman ez track

Started by ducksson, January 17, 2012, 01:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ducksson

I have a santa fe flyer train set and recently added 9' straight track to the curved track that came with the set. When i connected all the pieces i noticed the train wouldnt go in reverse. HELP!!!
is this issue because of the track or my controller? The controller started to smell like burning plastic and it got hot. This never happend with the original track alone. Im a rookie so any suggestions would be helpful

on30gn15

Going to be difficult to diagnose with generalized detail.
Would pretty much take getting one's hands on it in person to look at a bunch of little details.

It is not a DCC controller set, so unless you added the DCC system controller that won't be an issue.
http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/products.php?act=viewProd&productId=11

Quote from: ducksson on January 17, 2012, 01:19:11 PM
... added 9' straight track ...
And speaking of details, the 9' would indicate you added 9 feet of straight track. Was perhaps to say added some 9" straight sections? The 9" being 9 inches.
When all esle fials, go run trains
Screw the Rivets, I'm building for Atmosphere!
later, Forrest

ducksson

Sorry about that i posted the question from my phone guess i didnt notice the 9'. I added a couple pieces of 9" track to the original santa fe circle track. I guess what i need to know is. Does the ez track have certain pieces that go together or is it all universal? Meaning as along as its bachmann ez track it should work fine with other ez track. Correct or not? Any feedback is helpful