Help with EZ Command Dynamis on my HO system

Started by kennyk, February 08, 2012, 10:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennyk

Hello;
I just bought an EZ Command Dynamis, and I noticed that my Diesel and Steam engines do not run as fast as compared to using my EZ Command Control (which was included in the Bashmann train kit I bought). Is this normal?

Would the 5 amp power booster help with the speed? I am new to this Dynamis system, and I am not sure if I need to program my engines speed control.

Thanks
Kennyk :-[

Doneldon

ken-

I wouldn't expect a big difference unless you are running your existing system right at it's limit. Even then, I think the difference wouldn't be negligible. All a larger booster will do is increase the supply of power (amps) you have on your track so you can run more locos, lights, sound or whatever. The voltage shouldn't change when you change boosters; if it did it would burn out your motors, decoders and lights.
                                                                                                                                -- D

Doneldon

ken-

I just noticed that you posted the identical question elsewhere on this forum.
That's coloring outside of the lines. Multiple posts won't get you better or faster
information but it will irritate many of the people who might otherwise respond
to you.
                -- D