BACHMANN´S MINI PLANES FROM THE 70´s

Started by MINI_DAN, February 19, 2012, 05:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MINI_DAN

Dear Forum Members and the Bach Man,

Back on February 1st I posted a message regarding the Bachmann Mini Planes series produced in the 1970s.

The question posed was the idea of a stable and informative web site for collectors based on the fact that this subject matter is rarely seen anymore and support sites with accurate info is hard to find, basically a club house for mini planes enthusiasts.

I Was waiting for a reply from the BachMan and I know it gets busy here and lots of messages to reply to so maybe mine got lost in the shuffle.

I went ahead and made the web site, it is 100% non profit no membership no signing in and out just a place to get together in the virtual world and share information. were still proofreading but i think i got all the bugs!

I hope that this in some small way provide extended suppport to the Bachmann line of products , its faithfull following of clients and enthusiasts and considering that in a war or civil diorama for trains of this scale, may even provide a source for these planes if need be for your members here.

If I may ill post the link here with the moderators permission and if it needs to be removed ill understand, perhaps the Bachman will allow his members to email me instead of using the link.

the Bachmann Mini Planes Collectors Club go to http://www.wix.com/bachmann_miniplanes/collectors

If you'd like to get a hold of me my name is Daniel Wallerstein  there is a quick contact section on the web site or you can email me directly at either tuna_coladas@yahoo.com or bachmann_miniplanes@yahoo.com

Again thank you for allowing me to post in your forum blessings to you all and best of fun with your projects!  Thanks Bachman!

Best Always
Daniel

the Bach-man

Dear Daniel
Best of luck with your site!
I'll visit!
the Bach-man

mabloodhound

Daniel,

Nice work on the website.   I would, however, proof read your writings and fix the typo errors.   It will make it look more professional.
Dave Mason

D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock."   Thos. Jefferson

The 2nd Amendment, America's 1st Homeland Security

MINI_DAN

Thank you Dave,

Your comments and advice really make the work worth while. Ill doing a complete spell check today! B est to you and have a great day!

Daniel