News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Favorite characters...

Started by Cupix the Azelf, March 21, 2012, 11:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke

I am personally no big fan of any of the new engines, but if I would mention someone it must be:
Hiro, Bash, Dash, Ferdinand and maybe Whiff. I also kinda like Stanley, but I think he's shiny look makes they older engines looks so outdated
Thomas - Henry - Percy/Toby/Emily - Spencer - Gordon/James - Edward/Mavis - Salty - Bill/Ben - Donald/Douglas - Diesel - Duck - 'Arry - Bert - Skarloey - Oliver - Rheneas/Rosie - Rusty

Cupix the Azelf

Wow, some characters have got renders of themselves on the TTTE website, I hope they could at least do some for the old characters even if they're not going to return just yet. :-\
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

Skarloey

Speaking of the Thomas and Friends website, there have been some good modifications to the website. Duck is back on it, but not BoCo, Stepney is no longer being called a Nerrow Gauge engine, and Merrick and Winston have been added on.

PasqualeCS96

shining time

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on May 05, 2012, 08:22:27 AM
@Skarloey who is Merrick?

i think that is the new narrow gauge crane in blue mountain mystery
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

Cupix the Azelf

They still have made a mistake... if you look at Smudger's preview picture, it's Stuart behind Duke's brakevan in "You can't win". :-\
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

Duke

Quote from: Skarloey on May 05, 2012, 12:14:15 AM
Speaking of the Thomas and Friends website, there have been some good modifications to the website. Duck is back on it, but not BoCo, Stepney is no longer being called a Nerrow Gauge engine, and Merrick and Winston have been added on.

No Trevor, Terence or George the steamroller either.
And they could have put in farmer McColl, Mr. Percival and the rest of Jacks pack too
Thomas - Henry - Percy/Toby/Emily - Spencer - Gordon/James - Edward/Mavis - Salty - Bill/Ben - Donald/Douglas - Diesel - Duck - 'Arry - Bert - Skarloey - Oliver - Rheneas/Rosie - Rusty