News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

4-4-0 PARTS HELP.

Started by rogertra, July 27, 2007, 01:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogertra

I want to order two sets of piston valve cylinder block casting from the 4-4-0 as used on the undec version 83402 to adapt them for use on the Spectrum 4-6-0, replacing the slide valve cylinders the 4-6-0s came with.

Could someone with a piston valve equipped 4-4-0 please tell me the part number so I can see if Bachmann has any in stock?

It's important that the parts number is from the piston valve engine and not the slide valve engine.  The slide valve engine has those boxey covers on top of the cylinders, those are not what I want.

Thanks in advance.

savage99

You can get what you want,I think,by going to the Bachman site find the specific model you want.Then click on the diagram info and order from there,or get the part numbers and order from your local shop,if you have one.Bachman has most of their loco's pictured and parts diagrams with the part numbers listed.It may take a few minutes to find what you want,but you can make certain you are getting what you are wanting when its that specific.savage99

rogertra

Savage 99

Thanks for the tip.

The parts lists are not every easy to locate on the Bachmann website, (Mr. B please note) but they are there as downloadable and printable PDF files.