News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Shawn's Layout thread

Started by Shawn, April 30, 2012, 09:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

Just before I start:
GET OVER THE FACT THAT I MADE A NEW TOPIC!

That aside,  This layout is not a big one like IC82, but will have...

-over 20 locomotives  (and counting)
-DC and DCC
-20 trees
-over 50 trucks (and counting)
-30 coaches
-over 15 buildings
-and more!

Videos will start this fall.

Also before you ask,  this is not what thomas reborn! will be filmed on.  It will be filmed on a bunch temporary layouts.

Shawn

My, oh my this was an un-popular thread!

RW James

It might be more popular if there was something to look at...
Rick

Cheeky_ULP

Yeah, no point in making a thread without pictures.

Shawn

Sorry it's not too entertaining yet.  But I am not ready to show anything yet!  IC82 has not shown anything yet, but look how much people are looking forward to his layout!  Maybe I will just delete the thread...

RW James

Do you have a track plan? You could share that. Otherwise, we'll just wait and see I guess.
Rick

Shawn

I have an idea, and should put it into the software within the week😊

Narrowgauge111

now now everyone, there is no need to get huffy and mean. I am looking forward to your layout. mine has sat still for 3 months, all my trains are sitting on pieces of track that will one day, be tidmouth sheds...... :'(

Shawn

Thanks NG111.  I did not expect such hostile replies ???

Calebtrain

I look forward to it too.  :) Is it based on any particular railway?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

Shawn

It is mainly sodor,  but British, and the odd American interloper will appear😃.  I look forward to it too😜

Jerrys HO

If you do delete this thread, I started in General Discussion a thread "Show us your layout" just to get a look and a few idea's. Hope you would be interested in posting some pics there also. There is already one Thomas layout posted and it looks great.  Look forward to seeing some progress and good luck in your venture.

Jerry

Shawn

Thanks Jerry!

I won't delete this thread after all,  but will still check out that thread!  thanks for the advice,  and shall have a layout plan up tonight!