News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann 32551 DS

Started by Dutch livery, May 13, 2012, 03:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch livery

Hello everybody,

Since I am new to this forum let me first introduce myself. I'm Rob and I'm mailing to you from the Netherlands.
I have been on holiday to Great Brittan a number of times and seen a lot of great trains (real 1:1 scale and OO).
At home I have got an HO (1:87) scale layout with a couple of Metcalfe houses (OO) and Guagemaster backscene's (OO).
I'm thinking of buying a steam loco (Bachmann 32.551 DS Sea-Eagle)) but I can't find to much information about it.

I understand it's a digital (DCC) model but is it 8 or 21 Pin? It has build in sounds but I can't find out what these sound are, and what length does the model have (inches or centimeters).

In short, can anyone give me more information about the model?

Pacific Northern

Rob,
The engine you are asking about is not normally imported into the North American market and will not be listed on this site. You are welcome to participate in the forum as to advice on model railroading but you need to checkout the uk Bachmann site.

http://www.bachmann.co.uk/
Pacific Northern

bobwrgt

You may also want to ask your question on the New Railway Modelers Forum located in the UK.

Bob

Dutch livery

Thanks for both replies.
I didn't realise this is the US Bachmann site, I have tried to register on the UK site but I don't get the registration email.