NS Heritage Paint (prototypes)

Started by Joe Satnik, May 18, 2012, 03:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Satnik

If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

Jerrys HO

Joe,
It is great to here from you again. Hope all is OK with you. Great link as I am a fan of NS.

Jerry

Joe Satnik

Dear Jerry,

Thanks for the kind words.  Things have been a bit busy, but hope to check in a little more often.

Best wishes to you and yours. 

I like shiny new liveries, no matter what the road or region. 

The "Heritage" salute to the predecessor lines is a great idea. 

UP (formerly C&NW) runs through my town.  Grew up near NP, GN, and MILW lines.   

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

jward

there were 5 of these painted in altoona this spring. of the ones delivered so far, 2 are down for major component failures (the conrail and interstate units)......i see GE quality reallly hasn't improved since the days we struggled to keep the b23-7s running.

there are currently 4 of them bouncing around the pittsburgh division, the nickle plate, pennsylvania, n&w and lehigh valley.

Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Joe Satnik

Dear all,

Lots of spirited discussion and rail-fan photo uploads of these Heritage units taking place over on Large Scale Central. 

(I'm presuming that since LSC is one of the sites listed on the Bachmanntrains links page, I may mention it.....)

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik