News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann turntable

Started by RogerMal, May 24, 2012, 02:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogerMal

Just got the Bachmann turntable. Have decoder installed and was going to use the Bachmann EZ Command to run it. I wanted to test it on my workbench first and can not get it to work. No response at all. Should be on channel three but have tried all others and still nothing. Am I missing something? I thought it would just be a matter of plugging in the controller and it would work.

I might also add, the controller is working. I hooked it up to some track and it functioned perfectly

BTW, I'm also going to post this on the On30 section since ultimately that's where I was going to use it.

RogerMal

So the EZ Controller gets connected to the track and controls the rotation of the bridge? Under the motor section there a place to plug into, what goes there?

Jerrys HO

Roger,

The plug under the shed is for manual operation. Not needed if you are using the controller.
If you have no power, it may be that you don't have the track hooked up properly.
The only power supplied to the tt should be thru the 4th track position. Like Hunt said look underneath and you should see there is only one track designated for power. All other's would have to be siding's. Any other track with power connecting to the tt should be isolated from the tt.

Jerry

Bucksco

You may want to read over the instructions that were included with the turntable. If you can't find them feel free to contact the Bachmann service department.