News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Paxton's side rods

Started by JLK2707, August 26, 2012, 04:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLK2707

What color red do I need to paint Paxton's side rods? Please reply asap since I am building a model of him.

Cupix the Azelf

Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

JLK2707

Thanks. But what color orange would I need?

Cupix the Azelf

Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

fitzythe4p

In the most polite way possible, don't you think this could have easily been asked in one thread along with your other question? what's more, your question about Blue Mountain Mystery could have easily been asked in the everything thomas thread. You don't always need to start a new thread to ask one question, especially if you have questions related to each other.

Calebtrain

Couldn't have said it better myself.  :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: fitzythe4p on August 26, 2012, 10:43:27 PM
In the most polite way possible, don't you think this could have easily been asked in one thread along with your other question? what's more, your question about Blue Mountain Mystery could have easily been asked in the everything thomas thread. You don't always need to start a new thread to ask one question, especially if you have questions related to each other.
No to mention the fact Calebtrain had already posted the link there to begin with.

donaldthescottishtwin

"What kind of BR green"

Every railway had just one kind of every Color for their engines.

"What Color red do I need"

Speechless to be honest at the question, and no paxtons side rods are'nt orange.