News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Loss of Dynamis signal

Started by siramicg, September 06, 2012, 05:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

siramicg

Just got Dynamis ProBox with two extra receivers. System worked fine before. Now when I turn on Command
Station (with ProBox & receiver extension) then handheld, get great signal (all bars) as soon as I press "stop" button all sounds & lights on trains fire off but signal goes TOTALLY away that I can't run any trains, send commands (horns, bells, lites, etc.). Posted this on general discussion board and had suggestions as to low ac house voltage, bad engine reacting with Dynamis -- tried them all and, yes, battries in hand held brand new and
went back to old system w/o ProBox and same issue that worked ok b4. Dynamis, probox, two 5 amp power boosters (all Bachmann). For further info, I and another contributor have questions and issues under General Discussion titled ProBox with 5 amp booster. I might add, it does seem everytime I fire up the system (ProBox) it goes into auto synchronizing mode as described in IM; I make sure it does it's thing before starting, still have my locos on handheld as I do "cancel" to sync ProBox to my 1 handheld and as above, no change when I disconnect ProBox and go back to original Dynamis system. ANYONE??? MR. BACHMANN??