News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

controller bad??

Started by mlempenau, April 21, 2011, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlempenau

The output from the power supply is 16vac and the power lite on the controller lights up but the train will not run.  It has been working ok for about a month.  I checked the track and it reads 0 ohms like it should with no short between the rails.  The output from the controller read from the track is 0v ac and dc.  Either the power supply amps out are no good or the controller is bad???? 

SodorAdventures

No, this happened to me quite often. Take off the train or rocking stock. Unplug the controller. Let it sit for few minutes(to an hour) and then plug in the controller. THEN put down the trains.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

Daniel.trawick

Ok, the controller for my sons track is not working. Did as the last poster said and still no luck. Not getting any voltage from the variable speed plug in that goes to the tracks. I think it is the jack that is bad as it does tone out. It has been slowly getting bad as you did have to play with it to get it to work. But that doesn't work anymore. Anyone have any ideas to fix it or will I have to break down and buy a new controller.