News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas & Friends in 2013

Started by seanrail, December 02, 2012, 10:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PasqualeCS96

I think we are all in agreement the following won't be made: The Narrow Gauge Engines, Any Recent Character (Stafford, Winston, Paxton, Charlie, Hiro, basically any engine that did not have a model), the old mainline coaches, and the Pack.

bignickrko

I Want Oliver The Great Western Engine, Stepney The Bluebell Engine, Iron Arry, Iron Bert, Toad The Brake Van, The Spiteful Brake Van, The Red Coaches, Old Slow Coach, Spencer's Special Brake Coach, More Troublesome Trucks, Trevor The Traction Engine, Caroline The Car, Lady Hatt, Stephen Hatt, Bridget Hatt, Sir Lowham Hatt, The Duchess of Boxford, The Duke of Boxford and Wellsworth Station.

bignickrko

and Another Couple of Rolling Stock I Want is Toby's Museum Coach, Brown Ventilated Van, Sodor China Clay Cars, and The Flying Kipper Train Pack Too and For Road Characters is Bulgy The Double Decker Bus and Elizabeth The Vintage Quarry Truck and For An Engine Characters is Murdoch and Hiro Too, and For Human Characters is Mrs. Kyndley Too.

branmas

I wreckon some of those have a good chance. But just to elt you know, theres a little button at the top right corner that says edit. You could of just modified the post. But yeah. Some good predictions.

Cirkit:)

I don't think characters like Stafford or Charlie will appear in the range any time soon, because of their lack of appearances (Stafford's case), and character popularity.

If, however, someone wanted to make an HO compatible Stafford, one could take a Bachmann 'Gandy Dancer' chassis and use it with a Take-N-Play Stafford(which is an excellently detailed die-cast and plastic toy)...!

If, given the choice, I were to choose any two engines to appear next, I'd now probably say BoCo, given how well Bachmann has done D&D, Duck, Bill and Ben, etc., and the fact that he is my favorite diesel, or perhaps Stanley. Bright, shiny, an eye-catching engine and certainly a unique member of the team.

I'd really like it if Rosie were to appear in the range, bet Bachmann would do fantastic work with her, as they have with others. I see it likely that Arry and Bert would appear some time in the future as well, and I wouldn't mind having them around my (future) layout's yard..

I said it many times before, but that bogied tree-truck is one I'd really like to see happen. The Works Coach is appearing more and more too, would like to see that happen.

Also wouldn't mind seeing a generic lorry, like the Horrid Lorries but without a face, or Trevor appear in the range any time soon. 

I wonder, if we got any more figurines in the future, who would come next? Alicia Botti, or the Mayor perhaps? Something to think about.

Ebair

I would like to see lady as a model train
Or have they already made her 🌟

Shawn

They havn't made her.   And there's a 0% chance they will.

DinoNTrains

Well, whatever Bachmann's going to make, we'll find out next month at the Toy Fair, won't we? ;)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

PasqualeCS96

I am almost certain Oliver will be announced for this year.

Calebtrain

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 05, 2013, 08:49:16 PM
Well, whatever Bachmann's going to make, we'll find out next month at the Toy Fair, won't we? ;)
Next month? :O Where has the time gone?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

DinoNTrains

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on January 05, 2013, 09:18:42 PM
I am almost certain Oliver will be announced for this year.

I certainly hope so. Along with Toad. (you can't have one without the other)

Shawn

Quote from: Calebtrain on January 06, 2013, 11:25:28 AM
Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 05, 2013, 08:49:16 PM
Next month? :O Where has the time gone?

Your guess is as good as mine!    I'd love Hiro to be made actually!  Not going to happen though.

Mulfred

I still say the fat controllers car would be a good addition, think about it, been in mostly every season, be a good non rail item. Has alot of potential. Also officially jumping on band wagon, OLIVER!!!! TOAD!!!! RED BRANCHLINE COACHES, 2013!!!!!! :D 

DinoNTrains

Quote from: Mulfred on January 07, 2013, 08:01:06 AM
I still say the fat controllers car would be a good addition, think about it, been in mostly every season, be a good non rail item. Has alot of potential. Also officially jumping on band wagon, OLIVER!!!! TOAD!!!! RED BRANCHLINE COACHES, 2013!!!!!! :D 

Here, here! Or should I say "Peep! Peep!"?

Shawn

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 07, 2013, 11:32:48 AM
Quote from: Mulfred on January 07, 2013, 08:01:06 AM

Here, here! Or should I say "Peep! Peep!"?

You should say "peep! peep!

As much as I love the red box version of Oliver,  I think bachmann might do it justice