News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

H-0 E Z Command

Started by keystone, December 05, 2012, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keystone

As usual I've misplaced the directions for the E Z Command unit. I'm fine with the use of 1 Controller. A few years back I purchased a second controller so 2 persons could run trains. I'm at a loss as to how to connect up the 2 units. The instructions I've printed, out state to connect the black interconnecting cable provide. I see a USB or similar port marked I/O but see no means to connect the 2 units into that port. I have the 2 wires that have the correct plug in to the I/O but the other ends are telephone (similar ) jacks. Trying to get this wired for a Christmas display so visitors can run a train. All help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Joe

richg

I do not have the EZ Command set but I would download the info from the Parts, Service & Information page that might show you something useful.

The below You Tube videos might show something.

http://tinyurl.com/aopdk3u

Rich

Jerrys HO

QuoteA few years back I purchased a second controller

If you purchased a second EZ Command it can not be used with another. If you purchased the Walk Around Companion then follow the video's.

Jerry

keystone

Thanks to you all, studying the Video and absorbing it.  Bringing back some memory as how, when I first purchased it. I have to go back and find the cables and see if I can find the remote plug in plate. I thought I had it all put away, seems I have more somewhere else.
  Part 3 of Video describes the remote plug in plate and wiring. Now if I can find the plate and wires ??
Joe