News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ track sources

Started by starmeister, May 09, 2013, 02:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnson Bar Jeff

I'm very sorry to hear about Pops' bad experience with The Favorite Spot, but as a matter of information/education for myself, I appreciate the follow-ups about what it means when an eBay seller blocks you. (I've never had that happen to me--yet--as far as I know.)

Pops

All I know about it, is if you try to make a bid, a screen comes up saying you are blocked and not allowed to bid.  I don't know what else happens, but knowing ebay, they keep records of everything.

It's probably not that important in the comparison to most things, but it's a mark against my perfect record over years and 100s of deals.  It just seemed so unfair, but, that's life . . .

"What's Life?"  "It's a magazine"  "How much does it cost?"  "25 Cents"  "I only have a nickel"  "Well, that's life"

Ask your grandparents - LOL
I'll take my meds now and go have a lie down -  LOL

Johnson Bar Jeff

Quote from: Pops on May 13, 2013, 04:26:07 PM
All I know about it, is if you try to make a bid, a screen comes up saying you are blocked and not allowed to bid.  I don't know what else happens, but knowing ebay, they keep records of everything.

It's probably not that important in the comparison to most things, but it's a mark against my perfect record over years and 100s of deals.  It just seemed so unfair, but, that's life . . .

"What's Life?"  "It's a magazine"  "How much does it cost?"  "25 Cents"  "I only have a nickel"  "Well, that's life"

Ask your grandparents - LOL
I'll take my meds now and go have a lie down -  LOL

And, "How do you get to Carnegie Hall?" "Practice, practice, practice. ... "  ;)

Their loss of a customer for blocking you. But I hear you about the perfect record.