News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Sound S-2 Problem and Question

Started by NYSW3614, February 09, 2013, 11:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYSW3614

Picked up one these last weekend at a very good price and I am enjoying it a great deal.  However, I have noticed that after running it and then stopping the prime mover sound quits- but a horn or bell would work just fine.  Slight increase of the throttle and the suck-squeeze-bang-blow of the prime mover comes right back.  Any suggestions?

Also, are there other horn sounds or just the very appropriate BLAT horn?

Thanks!

The SD45

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

there should be 3 horns changeable using CV 115 and a CV Value of 0,1, or 2. But as far as the prime mover is concerned, I don't know what to do about that except call or email the Bachmann Service Department.

railtwister

If you have specific questions regarding either the Tsunami or Sound Value sound decoders, I would think calling Soundtrax, the designers of those sound boards, would be a better choice than the Bachmann service department. This is because the sound boards are technically more complex, and require someone intimately familiar with their operation to properly answer your questions. If, on the other hand, you have a mechanical problem, the Bachmann Service Department would be the ones to call.

Bill in FtL