News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Large scale Fergus?

Started by codyjk727, February 09, 2013, 09:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

codyjk727

Even though Fergus' model was destroyed in making Bill, Ben, and Fergus, I think Bachmann should make him in large scale, Agree?

TrainFan97

My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

ThomasFan247

I'd honestly like to see a Large Scale Fergus. It'd be pretty interesting to see, but obviously it's not very likely to happen :P

Chaz

Honestly, I don't see how.  If there's no chance of him appearing in the HO line then that's saying something for the large scale line.  I'll admit he'd look extremely nice in that line, but for Fergus as a character he only appeared in season 7 so he's not exactly memorable compared to most characters in the series.  

We'll find out who is going to be announced in two days from now, but I'm thinking we'll more likely see the likes of an engine who was already introduced in the HO line like Toby or Edward or maybe Bill and Ben.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.