News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachman EZ Track turnouts.

Started by Rlknight, March 01, 2013, 02:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rlknight

Two years ago I bought my grandson a Bachmann Diesel Digital Commander starter train set. It came with an EZ Command Control Center (part no. 44901).  This past year I got him the Bachmann "Your First Railroad Track Pack", which included four remote controlled (non DCC controlled) turnouts (Item no. H4561B L & R). However, the EZ Command Control Center does not have any accessory terminals. What do I need to get or do in order to provide power to these turnout controls?

Thanks,
TV Trainman

Balrog21

an old train DC powerpack with power terminals will do the trick or a old cell phone charger..the old train power packs are cheap on ebay, that's what I did....Jerry O can explain this better than I. Hopefully he will chime in on here pretty soon!

Jerrys HO

What more is there to say? You answered the question. Well done young grasshopper.
Also doing a search in this forum will help with a lot of answers to questions and will usually you will get the answer faster than waiting on someone to answer. With that said don't feel like this forum does not want to answer it just takes some of us time to get back to you. If you don't find your answer or have trouble understanding please ask. It's better than making a costly error.
I and others have posted many questions and answers to problem's that you may encounter.

Jerry

Rlknight

Thanks much for the info. I thought that would be the answer, but I wasn't sure. Thanks again.

TV Trainman