programming DCC turnouts with dynamis

Started by utdave, March 21, 2013, 02:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

utdave

well  i started to install some dcc turnouts on my layout .   i went into turnout/asc programming .       i get program to main  and service gets  you into cvs .  then the other ones assign on service   track,     but nothing to program on main to assign the switch a number ,  on my controller .     what i did   took every engine off the tracks or lighted cars.   undid my main service power hook up and changed it to the service track   so my layout is all service .       ok   i hit the mode button on switch   it clicks     then i hit program on service with a address of 001  /1  /1     i get error messeges    11   or 12 .   i tried all different ways but nothing to fix the trouble to get a dcc turnout to work with controller .       i searched the net   then read the paper it went with it ( set up on ez command nothing abount dynamis)    check Dynamis booklet    nothing in that booklet to a main track or servic track programming   check bachman s you tube and they hit the buttons to switch but nothing to program with dynamis .    what the heck am i doing wrong   i even took a long break and went back  researched nothing to help so im posting on here .           i wont be back on until tomarrow nite after work   

Dave   the frustrated switchman with a closed down railroad  :-[

bapguy

On the search feature above, enter DCC turnouts and Dynamis. Then enter the Bach-man in the by user. Joe

utdave

Thank you Joe        somehow somebody needs to do a you tube of this      ;D    ok   so i need to take some of my track apart and program before i install  .      note       program   turnouts  on service track (like a locomotive )    before you install on layout .   i did not do that  lesson learned  after 15 locos where sitting on the track  that got address 1  and all took off at once .   i need that  B&O crane deployed to sit some of the cars that got derailed and bring all locos in for a tune up .         Dave

AGSB

Are you using EZ track turnouts? If so, are you pressing the programming button on the turnout to enter it into programming mode?

utdave

yes i am      tried everything         push program button ,  hit the acc program to 1 acc  program       error .  i finally just gave up .    i think they got programmed to a mystery CV        DAve