News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Problem with Royal Gorge coach

Started by stubella, January 05, 2010, 05:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utdave

i use those shelf couplers on my 89 ft flat cars also and anything thats long .   i ran 35 of those  flat semi trailor cars  up my grade without even having any troubles of uncoupling .      sometimes when you pull alot of weight  couplers like to climb on each other also then slip off the top up a grade.    i forgot to mention yes some coupler boxes are just not big enough for kadee couplers..     i file the coupler down just a tad bit  or use my dremel on them.       im glad you are happy and found my advice helpful.   i learned by mistake by buying some 89ft flat cars that had them allready on there.  im going on my 4rth year in trains and dcc and so much to learn yet.  that why like this board  and i will post time to time  but do read all post.     i do run several royal gorge A B A  with one using the full domes and one with just coaches .   im in the process cutting a coach to make a open top coach like the real one.   just need tons of time  which i havent had this spring ,  then do 2 more like it .     Dave