News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

HO American Flag /Pole

Started by HOART, June 19, 2013, 10:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOART

Hi !  Does anyone know if someone sells an HO gauge stationary American flag mounded on a pole with  base ?  The only one I have found is the electronic one and those that are on a  frame or building .Thanks for any information you might give ! Art

Doneldon

Art-

I would think you could use a small paper flag from a party store and either buy an RTR flagpole or cobble one up from brass or styrene.

-- D

Joe323

Flags come in all sizes so the paper flag idea us a good one

rogertra

Did you try Google?

There's lots of hits for "HO scale US flag."

cowman

Check a Walthers catalog.  I have seen them listed for both 50 and 48 star flags.

Good luck,  Cowman

HOART

Thanks for all the ideas . After following the advise of Roget T and Cowman I now have three HO American flags and poles .Got them from the Stewart Products website ( tomarindustries.com ) Very reasonable ,$8.45 plus $4.00 shipping .They look nice and come in a kit .I followed the instructions and used common sense and got them together .The rope ( thread ) was the most difficult .A touch of glue helped with the thread .The base is metal, had a starter hole but a hole had to be drilled all the way through with a # 51 drill .
Now I got some flags . Again, THANKS one and all . Art