News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

transformer ?

Started by union pacific 844, July 28, 2013, 01:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

union pacific 844

what is the train transformer to buy ? im in the market for something to power my dc ho scale trains im giving up on finding a knob for my old one

richg

Quote from: union pacific 844 on July 28, 2013, 01:34:07 AM
what is the train transformer to buy ? im in the market for something to power my dc ho scale trains im giving up on finding a knob for my old one

You do not want a transformer, you want a power pack. Bachmann sells one. Below is only one source with free shipping.
You need to learn how to use your PC to search the Bachmann Online Store page and to search the Internet. Your PC is a powerful device.

http://tinyurl.com/kuyrfbw

Rich

jbrock27

Anything from MRC Matty!  Tech IIs, Railpower, can't go wrong, even a very good chance you won't go wrong buying one of them used.

PS-Didn't we cover this one time before?
Keep Calm and Carry On

Doneldon

844-

You'll never regret purchasing a power pack from MRC (Model Rectifier Corporation). The make packs of all sizes and with a broad selection of features. Take a look at their merchandise on their web site. That will help you decide what model you want and then you can search the Inet and/or eBay for a good price.

-- D